DenOMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DenOMs. Our rates are 1000x exp, 500x mesos, and 50x drop. Hope you have a fun time.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{Co-Owner}iBink
Admin

Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Application Format   Application Format I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 am

Please follow the below format for applications of ALL types. If you don't, your application will NOT be considered and closed. Also, if your application has been closed, it has been done so for a reason. Therefore, please do not repost it.

Secondly, please do not create a poll following your application. Game Masters are not considered based on if maplers believe you would be a good GM. All polls created within this section will be deleted. Thank you.

In-Game Name :

Preferred Name :

Location/Timezone :

Experience :

Proof of Experience :

Why you should be chosen for GameMaster :

How active will you be as a GameMaster :

What could you contribute to the server :

What would you do if you saw a hacker :

Why do you want to be a GameMaster :

Contact Info :

Anything Else :

Here is an example,

In-Game Name : iBink

Preferred Name : Klassen or iBink

Location/Timezone : GMT -8 Pacific

Experience : Co-Owner in DenoMS

Proof of Experience : My name says it all

Why you should be chosen for GameMaster : I should be picked as a GM because for one, i have GM qualities that are needed as a GM. These qualities include: Responsibility, Respect, and Honest. Responsibility is important in the job as a GM because you need to be responsible and be active and do your job as a GM. Respect is also important because you need to respect all players, superiors, and fellow GMs. Just because someone is a GM doesnt make them different then any other player thats on the game. So everyone should be treated the same in my opinion. Lastly, Honesty is an important part of being a GM. You need to be Honest to your superiors and other players and not lie to them. For example, it wouldn't make you look good if you lied saying you were active and then your superiors find out you were lying. Trust is an important thing to have and it is not any good when you lose someones trust. Another reason i should be choosen as a GM because i have had experience being a Co-Owner for DenoMS. I know all the commands and all my responsibilites as a GM that are needed for the job.

How active will you be as a GameMaster : Not so active for now because of problems i am facing.

What could you contribute to the server : I am a really good GM and i always follow the rules and follow what my superiors ask of me. I will also help new players or players that need help with what they need to make them feel welcome to the server and to avoid being like other servers who just ignore their players. Events are another fun and important aspect for GMs. I will host events to keep players enjoying their time on this server and to make them stay because games are meant to be for fun right? Lastly, dealing with hackers is also a major job part as a GM. Hackers ruin the gameplay for other players by using unfair advantages in the game. I will keep surfing the channels and make sure i can get rid of the hackers so that i can make the gameplay for the players as enjoyable as possible.

What would you do if you saw a hacker : I would first of all make sure that it has not been a false claim that has been made by someone. I would do this by checking !cheaters (if applicable in this server) or go into hide and follow the guy around make sure if he truly is hacking or not. If he is i would take a picture to have proof of why he has been banned if admin or fellow GM's wanted to see a reason why. Then i would ban him from the game due to hacking and using an unfair advantage in the game. Then it would be up to the admin to denotate whether or not the person gets unbanned or stays banned.

Why do you want to be a GameMaster : I want to be a GameMaster because throughout my experience in playing private servers, there has been many GMs that have helped me get on the right foot or just helped me out with problems i have had. I feel that when someone starts something new (in this case a private server) they deserve a chance to feel welcomed and not have their gaming experience ruined. Sure there is alot of people that ruin gameplay for other people by hacking, harrassment or other ways and i feel that it should be stopped. I want to be a GM so that i can make peoples experiences on the game fun, stop harrasment and hacking, and do events. Stopping these would let people enjoy their time and have fun on the game.

Contact Info : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (email and msn)
Back to top Go down
https://denoms.board-directory.net

Application Format
Page 1 of 1